PDA

View Full Version : Gotta brag on a supplier

Bill White
01-25-2012, 1:06 PM
Ordered parts for my PC 333 ROS 1/22/11. Got 'em today, 1/25/11. That's pretty darned good service in my book. eReplacementParts ROCKS.
Bill:)

Jerome Hanby
01-25-2012, 1:12 PM
I'll dump something of an anti-brag on them. Got another email from them concerning a mixed group of parts I ordered back around August. Looks one of the parts that's been on a back order from hell (or Hitachi, I get them confused) finally arrived leaving one more part to come from them. On the plus side, they have kept me in the loop and offered to break up the order and ship parts separately. This order was all low priority stuff, so the wait hasn't caused me any grief <g>.

shane lyall
01-25-2012, 1:47 PM
+1 Bought everything from brushes for my cheap lunchbox Ryobi to trunions for the Delta bandsaw and everything in between. Had nothing but great service from them. Just wish they would take PayPal.

jeff . whitaker
01-25-2012, 1:52 PM
Same here fast service, good prices... back orders can be a problem..
Jeff

Jerome Hanby
01-25-2012, 2:38 PM
I've gotten great service from them. I was sort of stealth bragging on them. I like they way they are keeping me in the loop. I already know about those particular Hitachi router parts. I wanted another set of the clamping hardware that secures the router in one of the bases. I have one base permanently mounted and got tired of moving the clamp shaft, nuts, and lever back an forth. I ordered that set through Lowes and it took about 7 months to receive it! We moved before I took time to instal the parts and of course...you guessed it... I can't find the parts now! So this is attempt number two, I figured these guys couldn't be slower than Lowes. They still have a few months to beat them <g>. I expect to trip over the first set of ordered parts as I walk in the door after the second set arrives.

Bill Huber
01-25-2012, 2:54 PM
I think they are great, I have ordered all kind of parts from them and had very fast service and always got the right part. They do have more parts then just for power tools, I just got a new ignitor for my grill from them.

Jerome Hanby
01-25-2012, 3:02 PM
I think they are great, I have ordered all kind of parts from them and had very fast service and always got the right part. They do have more parts then just for power tools, I just got a new ignitor for my grill from them.

They had the "wooden" table parts for my workmate 425 cheap enough that it wasn't worth making replacements. As much time and money as I spend to "save" paying for something, that's quite an accomplishment for me.