PDA

View Full Version : Snow Birds?

Wil Limanen
01-25-2012, 1:05 PM
Do any of you go to Gulf Shores Al for a stay at a trailer park to get away from the cold and snow for a litle bit? We're planning to go the end of next month and stay a month. Never done that before. Don't know what to expect as I'm always busy doing something. Guess I'll have to learn to relax.

Wil:)

jeff . whitaker
01-25-2012, 1:49 PM
Will,
I live outside Mobile Al, That is just across the Bay from Gulf Shores and the general area we call "the Eastern Shore"
Is there anything you wanted to know about? just drop me a line and I will be happy to help
Jeff

BTW if you cross the Bay on I-10 with your trailer.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE 55 (or slower) in the high speed lane... I drove that route 5-6 days a week for years and a Snow Bird doing that was common... and the one thing that would make me forget my Southon manners ... (oh the times I wished for a rocket launcher!!)
*GRIN*
Any who... let me know if I can help!

Wil Limanen
01-25-2012, 2:55 PM
You won't have to worry about me in the fast lane. I'm not comfortable with pulling a behemoth behind and would rather fly and stay at a motel. I'll take all the back roads I can find and avoid the cities during the rush hours if I can. Yeah, I'll see how it goes down there and drop you a line, thanks for offering!

Wil