PDA

View Full Version : What is a good laser machine.

Gary McPherson
01-20-2012, 9:20 PM
Dear people; I'm thinking of getting a laser engraver to start a home engraving business. I have been a scroll sawer for many year and want to go to the next step. But it all new to me. I want some thing that will serve me well for many years, that easy to work, and is cheep to buy. So in short Help. Gary McPherson

Bruce Volden
01-20-2012, 9:44 PM
Gary,

This subject has been covered maaaaaany a times. I'd suggest using the search function on this forum. It will cover costs, complexities, usages...... In short there is NO, one simple answer. answer.

Bruce

Gary McPherson
01-20-2012, 10:34 PM
I was sure it had covered. thank you

Lee DeRaud
01-20-2012, 10:43 PM
You do realize the scroll-sawers will kick you out of their 'union', right?

Scott Shepherd
01-21-2012, 10:48 AM
I want some thing that will serve me well for many years, that easy to work, and is cheep to buy.

Pick 2. You can't have all 3.

What's the saying, customer walks in, says "I want something, I want it fast, cheap, and high quality", to which the reply is always "Pick any two of those".

Joe Pelonio
01-21-2012, 5:56 PM
Pick 2. You can't have all 3.

What's the saying, customer walks in, says "I want something, I want it fast, cheap, and high quality", to which the reply is always "Pick any two of those".
Just like buying a car.

Michael Hunter
01-21-2012, 8:10 PM
I'll have the cheap high quality one please!

Scott Shepherd
01-21-2012, 9:32 PM
I'll have the cheap high quality one please!No problem. There is a 4 year delivery date :) I'll take your down payment now though :)