PDA

View Full Version : videos of some of my work.

Andrew Mammoliti
01-15-2012, 9:19 PM
Hi guys via youtube search anderw166 more updates.

cheers

Dan Hintz
01-16-2012, 7:02 AM
That's it? Not even a link?

I'm lazy, do the work for me! ;)

John Frazee
01-16-2012, 1:01 PM
Dan, I searched because I figured I may see something really cool. If you want to see a sampling of what is offered, just turn your head towards your laser while in operation. That is about all thats there. Just a few machines doing everyday work.

Andrew Mammoliti
01-16-2012, 1:32 PM
Hi john, it's still better than pics!!! Lol it's more for newbies wanting to see stuff.

Andrew Mammoliti
01-16-2012, 1:34 PM
Dan, lol to funny!

Rodne Gold
01-16-2012, 1:37 PM
To me this looks like a possible plug for Xenetech lasers ............. really nothing of any value on those you tube clips...hmmmm

Andrew Mammoliti
01-16-2012, 2:22 PM
Rodne that's what I have machine wise. No plug. It's for newbies wanting to see Machines in action.

Andrew Mammoliti
01-16-2012, 2:41 PM
To me this looks like a possible plug for Xenetech lasers ............. really nothing of any value on those you tube clips...hmmmm

Nothing of Any value!!! Thanks for the nice words Rodne!! We can only post things of magnificent work!! Right? It's about making $$$$ and showing what machines can do.

Frank Corker
01-16-2012, 3:28 PM
To be fair Andrew, it really does look like just an advert for Xenetech lasers, almost every title on the videos says that it is one, but it's really not showing anything we don't already know machines can do. I think Rodney was pointing out that there was nothing particularly artistic or different to that which we already do. The exception is the tile work, which does show everything. Now had you gone ahead and engraved the squirrel I'm sure Rodney would think that was a piece of genius! (I'm joking... don't engrave the squirrel it hurts)

Frank Corker
01-16-2012, 3:30 PM
This is pretty cool though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5GmSO_Vww&feature=related

His other 5 videos are also pretty awesome, I don't think it's anyone from here but very clever stuff.

Andrew Mammoliti
01-16-2012, 4:16 PM
cool frank, but it is for newbies that want to see stuff, as for the Xenetech...its what I have so, if peeps are looking to get a xenetech and want to youtube it, they will then see them in action. Xenetech never asked me to do this. But when I was shopping for a machine many years ago, i wish i could go on youtube and search stuff. that's all.

ps. I won't harm the squirrle...lol

Cheers Andrew

Michael Simpson Virgina
01-16-2012, 9:25 PM
Need to embed the vids like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq05w5FMBAY

Andrew Mammoliti
01-16-2012, 10:29 PM
sweet vid mike, what camera you use?

Michael Simpson Virgina
01-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Its a Contour 1080P Sport Camera. It does not have a view finder or any kind of display so its kind of hard to set up. Was pricey as well. They now have a wifi version that has a remote view finder.

Rodne Gold
01-17-2012, 1:12 AM
All I saw doing the search was Xenetech ,Xenetech , Xenetech and some videos of a machine working...didn't see much of your work , I looked again at the 23 vids just in case I "missed" something. As a moderator , it just looked like a big plug for Xenetech..... hence my comment. Sorry if it offended you.

Frank Corker
01-17-2012, 7:25 AM
Michael, great video and good placement of the camera. Is that one of those cameras that the extreme cyclists use?

Edit: Yep it is and yep that is more than quite expensive.