PDA

View Full Version : Festool Mini-group buy?

William Lai
03-14-2005, 4:11 PM
I'm interested in getting two Festool items that are on sale till end of this month. However, if we combine order for 3 items, we can get 10% off, or for 5+ items, 15% off.

If anyone is interested in saving a few bucks, PM me and we can discuss, thanks.

Frank Pellow
03-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Sorry to have to break the news to you William, but the 3 tool 10% and the 5 tool 15% discounts do not apply to items which are already on sale. In this case, the 1400 router and the smaller Rotex sander are at an introductory price until the end of March and Festool will not further discount them.

Rob Blaustein
03-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Sorry to have to break the news to you William, but the 3 tool 10% and the 5 tool 15% discounts do not apply to items which are already on sale. In this case, the 1400 router and the smaller Rotex sander are at an introductory price until the end of March and Festool will not further discount them.
But they do count towards the number of tools needed to qualify for the discounts on the non-special items, e.g. if you buy the 1400 and small Rotex, and 3 other tools, you'll get 15% off those three others. At least I recall that's what Bob M. told me.

Frank Pellow
03-14-2005, 11:31 PM
But they do count towards the number of tools needed to qualify for the discounts on the non-special items, e.g. if you buy the 1400 and small Rotex, and 3 other tools, you'll get 15% off those three others. At least I recall that's what Bob M. told me.
I believe that they count ONLY if you opt to purchase them at the regualr price and get that price included in the discount.

Bob Marino
03-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Frank is correct.

Bob

William Lai
03-15-2005, 3:19 AM
What was it that Gilda Radner used to say? "Oh. Never mind"?

Well, it was worth a try :-)