PDA

View Full Version : Cordless impacts are REALLY powerful (funny video)

Jeff Sudmeier
03-14-2005, 9:25 AM
I had always read that I should get a cordless impact wrench. They would be very handy to have around and not have to drag out the air tools. This new milwaukee comercial proves it!

Funny Milwaukee Impact Comercial (http://www3.goyk.com/files0215nn/videos/carspin.WMV)

Have a good day everyone!

Jason Roehl
03-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Pretty funny commercial. I did look up Milwaukee's cordless impact wrenches on their website. They look alright, but I didn't see an MSRP anywhere. That, and my only other concern is their no-load speed. It's pretty slow (about 1400 rpms). Most air-powered impact wrenches are in the 5-10,000 rpm range. But, if one has a few spare C-notes laying around, I suppose it would be a handy one to keep in a vehicle, particularly the one with the vehicle charger.

Jeff Sudmeier
03-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Pretty funny commercial. I did look up Milwaukee's cordless impact wrenches on their website. They look alright, but I didn't see an MSRP anywhere. That, and my only other concern is their no-load speed. It's pretty slow (about 1400 rpms). Most air-powered impact wrenches are in the 5-10,000 rpm range. But, if one has a few spare C-notes laying around, I suppose it would be a handy one to keep in a vehicle, particularly the one with the vehicle charger.
Yeah, I won't be buying one any time soon. Right now the armstrong method works for me! :) I just got a kick out of the commercial.