PDA

View Full Version : What a great website this is

Duane Bledsoe
01-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to come to this site and get valuable information from knowledgeable people, given freely. I can ask a question and get 15 replies in a short time. Also, whenever I've noticed a disagreement among people, that's all it ever is, just a simple disagreement and then a friendly "agreement to disagree", and then they move on. There are no immature postings bashing people, or none of the "my stuff is better than your stuff" posts either. I've been to lots of other sites for different hobbies but none compare to this one. Maybe it's just woodworkers in general as a breed, or maybe it's the way the site is run, requiring use of first and last, REAL names, not screen names. Whatever it is, it works, and I just wanted to say so. I'll definitely be contributing to this site to help keep it going.

A big THANK YOU goes out to all of you who are helping this novice woodworker learn how to make sawdust out of perfectly good wood. :)

Belinda Barfield
01-06-2012, 8:56 AM
I completely agree to agree with you more. By the way, my stuff is better than your stuff.:D

Larry Browning
01-06-2012, 9:19 AM
I completely agree to agree with you more. By the way, my stuff is better than your stuff.:D
Everybody knows that your stuff is WAY better than anybody else's. That goes without saying!
But your football team, that's another story!

Go Hogs, beat K-state!

Kent A Bathurst
01-06-2012, 12:51 PM
By the way, my stuff is better than your stuff.:D

Be that as it may...........when the specs are running at Tybee, you are too much of a sissy to wade out in the jellyfish convention to catch any. :p :p :p

Either that, or you are too smart. Jury's still out on that one, I guess.

Montgomery Scott
01-06-2012, 6:44 PM
Every time I visit I think... It's a Good Life.

BOB OLINGER
01-06-2012, 7:07 PM
I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to come to this site and get valuable information from knowledgeable people, given freely. I can ask a question and get 15 replies in a short time. Also, whenever I've noticed a disagreement among people, that's all it ever is, just a simple disagreement and then a friendly "agreement to disagree", and then they move on. There are no immature postings bashing people, or none of the "my stuff is better than your stuff" posts either. I've been to lots of other sites for different hobbies but none compare to this one. Maybe it's just woodworkers in general as a breed, or maybe it's the way the site is run, requiring use of first and last, REAL names, not screen names. Whatever it is, it works, and I just wanted to say so. I'll definitely be contributing to this site to help keep it going.

A big THANK YOU goes out to all of you who are helping this novice woodworker learn how to make sawdust out of perfectly good wood. :)

I totally agree, also !!!!!!!!!!!!