PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Red Green's Brain Dead Brother

Dick Wilson
01-05-2012, 1:52 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Finally, I can post this after getting up off the floor.

1. If you are waiting for the handle to destroy his crotch...didn't happen yet.
2. If this is his wife's car the whole wheel wobbles all over the place.
3. No duct tape here......oh no......nothing but high tech at its finest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4qB6n1cm04

Betty Fox
01-05-2012, 2:18 PM
I haven't yet seen this option available on the showroom floor. I eagerly await it's release from Chevrolet. I can imagine a Canadian thinking this but I can't imagine them actually building it.
Must be all the snow.

Primvs Aebvtivs
01-05-2012, 2:21 PM
Thanks for that Dick! Now I feel like a true professional...

Alan Trout
01-05-2012, 2:43 PM
I have met that guy. He sells a log sled and blank circle cutting jig along with a real neet drum sander. He is a heck of a nice guy and from the video a bit of a crazy guy as well. Going to the AAW symposium and SWAT must have corrupted him. :)

Alan

Ken Hill
01-05-2012, 2:53 PM
I see no problem.....LOL

Bill Wyko
01-05-2012, 3:25 PM
I can just see his wife coming home early and that 2"gouge protruding from a certain orifice on his back side.:eek::eek::eek:

David Dobbs
01-05-2012, 6:26 PM
I have a 825hp motor in the shop I was thinking I want to see this .........................lol wish I hadnt .............. just kidding........... but got me thinking.

hmmmmmmmm a lathe mounted on a Sprintcar?

Curt Fuller
01-05-2012, 7:30 PM
Well, that would never work for me. I like to turn on Sundays and snowy days.

I wonder if anyone has ever done a serious study on the effects of cold weather and long nights on the brain.

Dan Hintz
01-05-2012, 7:32 PM
Most would have trouble fighting a tool getting caught in a blank on a 1.5HP lathe. Quadruple the tool length and multiply the lathe strength by 100, and it's just a removed limb waiting to happen.

charlie knighton
01-05-2012, 9:19 PM
every Canadian i ever met have an attitude, want them on my side

Harry Robinette
01-05-2012, 9:27 PM
Crazy yes,Stupid yes,Dangeres yes did it work yes But please get that man some help.

Mike Cruz
01-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Did you see his chainsaw dovetail machine? OMG, I LOVE that. :D What I mean is that I love that it works like a band saw, but you are only limited by the legth of your bar. Granted, it is for straight cuts only, as opposed to a band saw. And there are NO safety devices, but how he has it hooked to an electric motor is awesome. Gotta love the land of "nothing to do but drink for 4 months of the year".

Rick Markham
01-06-2012, 12:39 AM
I have to give it to him, he somehow get curlies off of an old galvanized pipe. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to do that with the wife around.

Someone needs to tell him his spindle is bent... hope his wife doesn't mind the wobble, or wonder why the left front wheel has a four jaw chuck attached.... Hmmmmm those would make some nice spinners on the chrome rims of my mustang:D... This guy might be onto something! :eek:

Bill White
01-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Just imagine what he could do with explosives. YIKES!!!!!!!
Bill

Primvs Aebvtivs
01-06-2012, 12:09 PM
@ Curt Fuller, seriously, "Mythbusters" did an episode dealing with 'Cabin Fever'... i assume they took Canada into the equation... LOL

Brian Palmer
01-06-2012, 12:17 PM
LOL goin to see Red Green in April!

Cory Norgart
01-06-2012, 1:19 PM
That is down right hilarious!!!! Living on the Canadien Border, I can relate to his logic:D

Ron Crosby
01-06-2012, 6:56 PM
Canadians, you rock! :p

Doug Herzberg
01-07-2012, 9:51 AM
I'm not sure I should admit this, but I spent some time thinking about how I would turn a really big blank. Just thinking. I got as far as a 4WD spindle attached to the PTO of my tractor. 4 speeds, plus the ability to vary the rpms of the engine. It never occurred to me to use the snow plow blade as a tool rest. If I left the blade attached to the truck, I could raise and lower the tool rest with the hydraulics.

Thanks for posting, Dick. Now I have a goal.

Bernie Weishapl
01-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Dick now that is funny. I can see him getting the coveted Darwin award down the road.

Mike Furness
01-07-2012, 2:56 PM
You never know what Paul will come up with. He's the owner of Stockroom supply,and a heck of a nice guy. Just his way of havin fun.