PDA

View Full Version : Epilog Support

Duane Parcells
01-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Just wanted to say how nice it is to have the Epilog Company support their machines the way they do. My machine is well past the warranty period and they still will not stop until you are up and running. No questions, no charges, just the best techs walking you through the repairs. Please consider this when buying a Laser.
Duane

Craig Matheny
01-04-2012, 1:25 PM
I agree with you love the tech support and the true customer service where the customer is important

Mark Ross
01-06-2012, 2:32 PM
I wish Dimension 3D printers would take note of how to properly run tech support and customer service from these guys. I love the Epilog guys, we run our machine all day every day and when we do go down, they get us back as ASAP.

Steve McKee
01-06-2012, 3:54 PM
I have to agree, best tech support around. I just dealt with my laser not firing, they determined it was the rf module and sent me a new one. Just installed it, and I do mean just. Turned on the machine, sent a job and tada...it fired. Amazes me how they always manage to trouble shoot over the phone and have never, at least in my case, been wrong!

Steve

Frank Corker
01-06-2012, 8:13 PM
It's nice to hear positive feedback still being left and I'm sure they appreciate hearing it. It's comforting to hear that they have looked after you even outside of your warranty too.

Donna Holman
01-07-2012, 9:53 AM
I agree, they are great! They have solved every problem we have ever had. Recently they determined we had a bad motor, sent a new one (we received next day) and now we are up and running. What I really like is the patience they have...they always make me feel like it's a pleasure to help! How refreshing. Happy New Year to all here at the Creek!:)

David Fairfield
01-07-2012, 11:07 AM
They were very patient with me when I was a noob. I wonder if they miss me? :)

Bob Kline
01-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Ditto what everyone else said.