PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Sorby 1" Skew Using Paypal

Mike Turner
01-03-2012, 5:00 AM
I have some cash in Paypal and would like to use it to buy a 1" Sorby skew or another good name brand. I can't find any place that will accept Paypal . Anyone know of a place accepting paypal for these??? Thanks

Don Palese
01-03-2012, 5:25 AM
Hi Mike,
Happy New Year ..

within the past hour, I purchased a Sorby termite package from rockler .. I selected paypal as my payment option, worked fine ... and if your purchase from them by 1/4/2012 you get free shipping. From their site:
Congratulations! You qualify for Free Shipping!

Discount details: This offer is exclusively for our newsletter subscribers who order on Rockler.com on or before Jan 04, 2012. Additional shipping charges will apply for express orders, international orders, orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and select over-sized items. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous purchases. Not valid at retail stores.

To obtain your discount, please make sure code V2068 appears in the promotion code box when you check out.

Don in Medford, OR

John Fabre
01-03-2012, 5:31 AM
Doug Thompson Tools takes PayPal, some of the best tools sold. Pm'd you the link.