PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully this is my only dumb question today for Corel Users

Craig Matheny
01-01-2012, 5:32 PM
I hit a key last night or a couple of keys when I dropped my keys on the keyboard. Now I have orange menu buttons that change what is highlighted orange depending on the item selected it seems to be a help type thing to show what commands can be used on the selected item it is very annoying.:confused::rolleyes::confused:

Bruce Volden
01-02-2012, 9:57 AM
Have you tried "resetting" Corel? Hold down the F8 key when you open Corel, this will bring it up in it's default setting--you will have to redo the options you like on your page etc. HTH

Bruce

Scott Shepherd
01-02-2012, 11:09 AM
You have the "Show me what's new in this version" turned on.

I forget where that is, but probably in the Help menu area.

Stephen Beckham
01-02-2012, 3:26 PM
Dad had his kitten step on his laptop keyboard a couple weeks ago - it hit the rotate 90 degrees button and dad called me to walk him through fixing it - like never found the hot-keys to rotate the screen... I guess that's similar in the way that you had a "Hot Key" problem....

Mike Chance in Iowa
01-03-2012, 6:41 PM
You have the "Show me what's new in this version" turned on.

I agree. It sound like the "what's new highlights" are activated. Go into Help on the menu bar and select Highlight What's New and change to No Highlight.

Craig Matheny
01-04-2012, 1:36 PM
You guys are the best Thank you... It is now back to this is the normal view mode