PDA

View Full Version : Cap Gloat

Jerry Todd
04-24-2003, 4:17 PM
The U.S. Postal Service delivered my SAW MILL CREEK cap at noon today. I know I wasn't the first, or am I?
Keep up the good work guys.
Jerry

Jason Roehl
04-24-2003, 6:56 PM
Jerry, you're in big trouble for not posting a pic of at least the hat, better yet, you in the hat. The penalty is that you have to send me one, now! :D (Just kidding, but I still want to see a pic.)

Keith Outten
04-24-2003, 9:38 PM
Jerry,

Thanks for purchasing an SMC hat, we really appreciate your support.

Only four hats have been purchased to date. I believe that over forty members responded in favor of our offer to provide hats so I'm confused as to why the orders have been so low. Did we select the wrong type of hats? The wrong color?

Carl Eyman
04-25-2003, 9:12 AM
But how do I buy one? What am I missing?

Keith Outten
04-25-2003, 2:34 PM
Carl,

From the SawMill Creek main menu select the forum for SawMill Creek Gifts. You will find several posts in the gift shop with descriptions and pictures of SMC items for sale. Each item has an "Order Online" link which takes you to Hampton Roads Online's Shopsite store.

Jackie processes all orders personally, if you have any questions let her know via PM here or email.

Thanks,

Ken Garlock
04-25-2003, 4:29 PM
HI Keith, my order arrived this afternoon, and I must say that I am pleasantly supprised by the "beige" color. To me it looks more like a light tan, almost like my old USAF 1505 summer uniform. I like it:D

Jerry Todd
04-25-2003, 4:45 PM
OK This is what it looks like.

Larry Guthrie
04-25-2003, 5:24 PM
Very nice hat! Thanks Jackie and Keith!

Larry

Kevin Gerstenecker
04-25-2003, 7:22 PM
The Caps look GREAT! I just placed my order, and I will Sport it Proudly! :D

Kevin Gerstenecker
05-01-2003, 8:05 PM
I came home to my Brand Spankin' New "Saw Mill Creek" Cap today.............and I must say I look dashing in it! :p
For all of you "Creek-sters" who are considering a cap of your own, I say "Git 'er Done!" Very nice cap, and quick delivery too! Thank You Jackie for getting it to me quickly, and the handwritten thank you was a nice touch! I will wear it proudly! :D