PDA

View Full Version : Emblem Worn By U.S. Navy Seals

Ric Taylor
12-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Does anyone have the artwork (hopefully vector) for the emblem/badge worn by members of the U.S. Navy Seals that they would be willing to share? I've searched the Creek and the web unsuccessfully.

Many thanks,

Ric

Craig Matheny
12-28-2011, 10:43 PM
http://vector-images.com/cd_contents/mil.php this site has all military logos in vector format and very cheap on the bottom of the page there is a list of all and just click on the link to buy individual ones.

Randy Digby
12-28-2011, 10:54 PM
You might find something you can used by searching for "Navy Seal trident" in Google images.

Kasey Maxwell
12-28-2011, 11:32 PM
this is a good site, may or may not be what you need

http://www.seeklogo.com/search.html?q=Navy+Seals

Barry Richardson
12-29-2011, 1:08 AM
217516Dunno if this helps...Spent 28 years in the outfit...

Ric Taylor
12-29-2011, 4:49 PM
Thanks, Craig. I had not seen that site before and I'm sure it will be useful for me in the future.

Ric

Ric Taylor
12-29-2011, 4:51 PM
Thanks, Randy. I knew that, but I was too tired to think of it. DUH! But being an Air Force guy, I would not have used "trident", which probably would have limited my results.

Ric Taylor
12-29-2011, 4:55 PM
Thanks, Kasey. I didn't find it there, but I did bookmark the site.

Ric

Ric Taylor
12-29-2011, 4:57 PM
Barry, that image helped. At least I knew what I was looking for .... :)

Thanks for your service. I'm a retired Air Force pilot, and I used to drop SEALs in the ocean, and insert them into distant landing strips.

Ric

Ric Taylor
12-29-2011, 5:00 PM
Thanks everyone. Your ideas sent me down some roads that I didn't previously know about, and I found exactly what I was looking for at BrandsOfTheWorld dot com.

Ric

Randy Digby
12-29-2011, 6:08 PM
Barry, thanks for your service. I was Naval Air Intelligence so they kept me locked up in a room with no windows staring at a light table all day, but I had knowledge of some of the things you guys took part in. I don't know your service date, but if you've been out a long time, I was wondering if you ever crossed wakes with Master Chief George Grimes. The Chief and I worked together for several years after he retired (21 years SEAL). George would be close to 70 now and he knew a lot about Cuba the same time JFK had an interest in it.