PDA

View Full Version : X-mas gloat

Darren Jamieson
12-25-2011, 1:23 PM
Merry X-mas to all and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. Thought I might gloat about the new tools I got from Santa. New Nova chuck, electric chainsaw for indoors in the cold season, a new shop air filter for the ceiling, some new books for segmented turning and the best one, the new R.S. Sovereign Ultima hollowing system. Now all I need is some time to practice.

Mike Furness
12-25-2011, 1:39 PM
Merry X-mas to all and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. Thought I might gloat about the new tools I got from Santa. New Nova chuck, electric chainsaw for indoors in the cold season, a new shop air filter for the ceiling, some new books for segmented turning and the best one, the new R.S. Sovereign Ultima hollowing system. Now all I need is some time to practice.

Santa told me he dropped off the hollowing system at your house by mistake, should have delivered it here........ Nice haul.

David E Keller
12-25-2011, 2:20 PM
Congrats on the goodies and Merry Christmas!

I'll save you some time on reading that segmenting stuff... Step one: take perfectly good wood and cut it into tiny pieces. Step two: glue all the tiny pieces back together. Step three: turn something. Best I can tell, that's all there is to it!:D:D:D

Steve Schlumpf
12-25-2011, 2:54 PM
Congrats on all your new tools! Looking forward to seeing some hollow forms real soon!

Rich Aldrich
12-25-2011, 6:31 PM
Congrats! I am sure you will have a lot of fun breaking in your new tools.

Bernie Weishapl
12-25-2011, 6:34 PM
Congrats on the new tools. You must have been on Santa's extra good list.

Steve Vaughan
12-25-2011, 9:36 PM
WOW! That makes for a fun day!

Darren Jamieson
12-25-2011, 9:52 PM
I'll be sure to put some pic's on as soon as they come off the machine, by the way Santa doesn't know it yet but there is going to be a new one of those sometime in the near future as well.

Mike Cruz
12-25-2011, 11:07 PM
I don't see any tools...:rolleyes: