PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and A very Happy and Prosperious New Year!

Ed Morgano
12-25-2011, 12:07 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here a Merry Christmass ...... And, I would like to thank everyone for their help and kind support. I know I haven't posted a lot to your threads. Partly because, by the time I read them, some or many more knowledgeable that me has already said what I would have....only better. But, as I've gained some experience, I look forward to adding more comments this coming year.
Merry Christmas,
Ed Morgano

Steve Schlumpf
12-25-2011, 2:50 PM
Merry Christmas Ed!

Never hesitate to post because someone might be more knowledgeable than you... that will always be the case for all of us! Just go with your gut feeling and you will be true to what works for you!

David E Keller
12-25-2011, 3:12 PM
Merry Christmas, Ed! I don't know stuff from shinola, but it's never kept me from posting a thought or two... You never know when a particular comment will lead to a more interesting and informative thread!

Steve Mawson
12-25-2011, 6:03 PM
Merry Christmas Ed. Others are right, you never know when you have a thought that will work for many more here in the group. I think I am up for a nap, then perhaps some time at the lathe before this wonderful day comes to a close.