PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Gordon Eyre
12-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Aloha from the north shore of Ohau. Hope you have a great Christmas and happy New Year.

Bill Huber
12-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Same to you Gordon, do you have a white Christmas over there........

Bruce Page
12-25-2011, 12:30 PM
"Aloha from the north shore of Ohau"

That sounds like a nice warm way to spend Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Mark Ashmeade
12-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

What did Santa bring? He very kindly left a couple of Bosch 12V drills in our house :)

Ralph Butts
12-25-2011, 1:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all here at the Creek. Santa dropped off a new to me PM2700 with a Grizz 1HP feeder. A shaper is a 1st for me so I have much to learn. I have been reading as many related threads as I can absorb. A special thanks to JR for some really good advice. LOML told Santa she wanted new kitchen cabinets with raised panel doors.

Sorry I forgot... no pictures it didn't happen.

Duane Bledsoe
12-25-2011, 4:11 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!! Santa left me a new random orbital sander!! I found out I needed this after the palm sander left marks on the surface of my coffee table project so I made a last minute request and got a simple low budget one, a Black & Decker. I asked for it specifically but I know it's not top of the line. I figure I'll learn with it, then when I'm ready I'll upgrade in the future. It's hard to upgrade right straight out on the first one when spending other people's money, LOL. They happily would have gotten me a much nicer one if I had asked but I don't feel right about requesting expensive stuff for myself so this one will do for now.

Gordon Eyre
12-25-2011, 6:22 PM
Same to you Gordon, do you have a white Christmas over there........

Well if you are talking about the white caps we do!

That sounds like a nice warm way to spend Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

That it is.

Merry Christmas to all!

What did Santa bring? He very kindly left a couple of Bosch 12V drills in our house :)

No presents but a very nice location to visit.

Merry Christmas to all here at the Creek. Santa dropped off a new to me PM2700 with a Grizz 1HP feeder. A shaper is a 1st for me so I have much to learn. I have been reading as many related threads as I can absorb. A special thanks to JR for some really good advice. LOML told Santa she wanted new kitchen cabinets with raised panel doors.

Have fun with your toys.

Merry Christmas everyone!! Santa left me a new random orbital sander!! I found out I needed this after the palm sander left marks on the surface of my coffee table project so I made a last minute request and got a simple low budget one, a Black & Decker. I asked for it specifically but I know it's not top of the line. I figure I'll learn with it, then when I'm ready I'll upgrade in the future. It's hard to upgrade right straight out on the first one when spending other people's money, LOL. They happily would have gotten me a much nicer one if I had asked but I don't feel right about requesting expensive stuff for myself so this one will do for now.

Sounds great, have fun.