PDA

View Full Version : Say goodbye

Josh Bowman
12-20-2011, 8:44 PM
A lady in Knoxville put cash money in my hand for the Jet, so off it goes. Perhaps another will be drawn into the vortex.:D

Steve Busey
12-20-2011, 8:51 PM
Shame on you - contributing to the delinquency of a flatworker!! :rolleyes:

David E Keller
12-20-2011, 9:01 PM
More space in the shop and cash in hand... What are you gonna buy to fill the void next to the new mustard?

Baxter Smith
12-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Congrats on the sale Josh. Did she say it was for her, or a christmas present for someone else?

Bernie Weishapl
12-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Congrats on the sale Josh. Shouldn't you be ashamed or something for dragging someone else into the black hole?

Rick Markham
12-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Getting tired of trying to turn on both at the same time? hehe

Did you tell the lady "keep your purse away from the lathe... it eats bank accounts"?

Thomas Canfield
12-21-2011, 8:28 AM
Did she bring the lift with the trailer? Someone had some planning.

Josh Bowman
12-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Getting tired of trying to turn on both at the same time? hehe
It was tempting to try!
Did you tell the lady "keep your purse away from the lathe... it eats bank accounts"?
I told her the vortex is strong. She still has chucks to buy.

More space in the shop and cash in hand... What are you gonna buy to fill the void next to the new mustard?
Hope to spend some of it at the Nashville Symposium:D

Congrats on the sale Josh. Did she say it was for her, or a christmas present for someone else?
She said it's for her, she wanted it when she bought her mini. Hope to hook her on SMC.

Congrats on the sale Josh. Shouldn't you be ashamed or something for dragging someone else into the black hole?
Nope, .....just another notch in my lathe ways.

Did she bring the lift with the trailer? Someone had some planning.
ME delivering it was part of the deal. Was glad to do it until my GPS fried right before Knoxville and I didn't have a clue where I was going.:o

Steve Schlumpf
12-21-2011, 10:37 AM
What? You didn't keep it for finials??

Congrats on the sale! Hope to see a new member here before long!!