PDA

View Full Version : Help with Award plaque PLEASE!!

greg lindsey
12-20-2011, 12:15 PM
OK, so some of you know already I am severly artistically challenged, which is the reason I only do industrial engraving, but every now and then one of my cutomers needs an award done. The sad part is that this guy has probably worked hard for the last 10 yrs and his reward is a plastic plaque, but hey I guess thats the corporate world. Can anyone / someone look at this and give me any ideas on "dressing" this up. It will be on a Jade octogon plastic award, reversed engraved. Thanks for even looking. BTW, I am open to any suggestions!!

Greg

Mike Null
12-20-2011, 4:04 PM
Greg

I think you're off to a good start. I'd probably scale back "thanks" a bit, maybe add a logo and maybe the dates. I think you'll be surprised at how good it looks once you've finished and polished it. It needs a presentation box too.

Ron Chapellaz
12-20-2011, 4:14 PM
Sent you PM Greg.

Bruce Dorworth
12-20-2011, 4:20 PM
Nothing to add, but would really like to see pictures of the finished product.

Being a newbie to Laser engraving/cutting I appreciate all the ideas and help I can get.

Bruce

greg lindsey
12-20-2011, 5:42 PM
Thanks for all the ideas from my fellow creekers. This was something that had to go out today. Didn't take any photos, but will try to get customer to take one and send to me , then will post, BTW, customer loved it, not sure about the guy who got it though :)