PDA

View Full Version : Some of my Christmas pens.

Donny Lawson
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Here are a few of my pens going out to the customers on Tuesday. I have a few more to make before Christmas but this is just a few of about 25 or so made in the last few weeks. I've been busy lately.One is my first bullet pen wrapped with a deer horn. The group of pens include 3 slims,one is Box Elder,Bloodwood&Maple,and one is Dogwood. The other ones include the Apprentice Classica kits wrapped in Curly maple and one is a pink acrylic. Everyone wanted names on them. All the pens are finished with CA. C&C Welcome.
Donny

Jim Burr
12-18-2011, 10:55 PM
You have been busy Donny!! Time and effort not wasted...real nice work! How did the bullet pen work for you? I always have a day just drilling the hole!

David E Keller
12-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Nicely done, Donny! That boxelder caught my eye immediately!

Billy Tallant
12-19-2011, 3:45 AM
That is a very nice looking group of pens... I've got to agree with David, that Boxelder grabs your attention right away!

Steve Schlumpf
12-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Nice pens Donny! I really like the curly maple!

Donny Lawson
12-19-2011, 4:59 PM
You have been busy Donny!! Time and effort not wasted...real nice work! How did the bullet pen work for you? I always have a day just drilling the hole!

Drilling the hole wasn't bad at all. Just took a minute or two and I was ready to add the pen tube. It sold the next day.

Bernie Weishapl
12-19-2011, 5:28 PM
Really nice pens Donny. That curly maple is beautiful.