PDA

View Full Version : CL ad that makes me feel soooooo safe...

Mike Cruz
12-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Just read this ad in a local CL section... All I can say is wow....:eek:

Overwhelmed w/ Deer (XXXXXXXXXXX)Date: 2011-12-07, 10:54AM EST
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [Errors when replying to ads? (http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts)]
Deer taking over your crops, scaring up your trees. I am Maryland licesed so that everything is leagel to to make things safe. Let me help get rid of those pesting deer that are tearing up your property. Call or Text X X X X X X X X X X. My name is Bryan.

Bill Edwards(2)
12-14-2011, 1:17 PM
Well he at least spelled Maryland right.:rolleyes:

Mike Cruz
12-14-2011, 1:32 PM
Didn't do so well with "leagel", though... Wonder if Maryland licesed means that he got a hunting license, hey what the heck is licesed anyway? I hope no one hires this guy to get rid of those pesting (pesky?) deer.

Zach England
12-14-2011, 1:45 PM
Don't you have to have a license for every deer you shoot? I know here you have to buy a "tag" for the seasonal deer hunt and that tag entitles you to take either a buck or a doe with either a rifle, black powder or archery, depending on which tag you buy.

I hope he shoots better than he spells.

Ben Hatcher
12-14-2011, 2:06 PM
As long as he doesn't have to beat the deer in a spelling bee he's got a chance.

Van Huskey
12-14-2011, 4:09 PM
I see this guy jumping out of a tree with a bowie knife in his mouth and getting impaled on a bucks rack. Git R Done.

Paul Saffold
12-14-2011, 5:09 PM
Kinder lik som of the pst hear on the creek. Rite fine woodwokers but kant spell notin an dont no no gramer neither. :rolleyes:

curtis rosche
12-14-2011, 5:21 PM
what were you searching for on craigslist that you came across this? did you have some pesky deer?