PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to RGIII...

Jim O'Dell
12-10-2011, 9:11 PM
...and the rest of Baylor Nation!!!!! Lots of good kids in those final 5. It wouldn't have been bad going to any of them. BUT, I'm stoked that RGIII got it. Sic 'Em Bears!!! Jim. Class of '79

Paul McGaha
12-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Congratulations to him. Well deserved. I thought it was a very good heisman class.

PHM

Gary Hodgin
12-11-2011, 1:59 PM
Didn't see him play but I've heard he's very good and deserves the award. I really don't think much of those awards but you've got to be real good to get it.

Eddie Watkins
12-11-2011, 6:28 PM
I follow the Big 12 so I've watched him for four years or however long he has been at Baylor. I thought this year he finally was as good as the hype on him.The previous years he has been good but not good enough to control a game. For some reason RGIII's world class speed had never translated to the football field. This year it did. He was amazing in his win over Oklahoma, he made Oklahoma look slow!!

Jim O'Dell
12-12-2011, 9:45 AM
I understand that he graduates this year, but has a year of eligibility left. Hasn't decided if he will be back or not. If he comes back, he would be taking classes at Baylor Law there on campus. But he and his Superman socks may see what he can do in the Pro arena. Nice options at any rate. Jim.

alex grams
12-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Congrats from an Aggie. If I had a vote I would have probably given it to him. He is an incredible talent and a great representative for Baylor. I heard some of his interviews and he is extremely well spoken and intelligent. He mentioned in one interview that he already got his undergrad, and is now working on his Masters in communication. He also mentioned law school, and even seemed to place emphasis on law school over the NFL, which is a good omen for Baylor if you want him back next year.

I am glad we don't have to face him anymore. I would easily say he is the difference of 3-4 games for you guys this year.

If he doesn't return, good luck. I think you guys have a solid coach in Briles. I would be more excited if A&M had managed to steal Briles from you guys than us getting Sumlin.