PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service from Grizzly Machinery

ken gibbs
12-10-2011, 4:48 PM
Just a note of appreciation for Grizzly's customer service. My eight month old Grizzly G0462 wood lathe broke a drive belt several weeks ago. I called Grizzly and they sent me a brand new drive belt within a week. When I removed the shroud to install the new belt that Grizzly sent to me under warranty, I found a crack in the casting right beside the "L" bracket that bolts the drive motor to the cast iron frame. The casting had a micro crack in the 1/2" casting that apparently was opening up a bit when the motor was running which caused a slight misalignment of the drive belt which was the reason for the failure. Grizzly was great. They shipped a brand new head end assembly to me prepaid, and paid to ship the original head end assembly back to Springfield. The new unit worked perfectly. It is a pleasure to deal with Grizzly's customer service folks. No hassel. No weezel mouth. No excuses. My faith is Grizzly has been reassured.

Jim Burr
12-10-2011, 4:54 PM
Although a week old...my 0555 bandsaw is great! No need for service yet...may not need it!

James Combs
12-10-2011, 5:14 PM
+1 on Grizzly support, been there, done that, so to speak. Here (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?135780-Gloat-Not-For-The-Faint-of-Heart&highlight=) is my experience with them. I can't praise them enough. Make sure you have some spare time if you bother to check out my experience.

Joe Watson
12-10-2011, 8:49 PM
Ive bought a few grizzle products (table and band saw, dust collector, drill press (Shop Fox), remote DC start (shop fox), sander, brad-nailer and the other small stuff i cant rember) and had to return one (DC remote start, DOA) - no questions asked, they paid for shipping both ways, its was very easy, no fuss at all.

_