PDA

View Full Version : TAW Symposium?

Jerry Rhoads
12-08-2011, 9:58 AM
Are there any Creekers going to the Tennessee Asociation of Woodturners Symposium?
This will be my second year. I went last year for the first time. Had a great time.
Demonstrators were excellent. The venders were also great, I think that I spent money with most all of them

Scott Hackler
12-08-2011, 10:38 AM
I would like too go, but since we are thinking about a trip to San Jose for the AAW Symposium and of course the SWAT Symposium.... I don't think the Tennessee one is going to be on my list. Kinda stinks, because its within a days drive (13 hours) and Jim Adkins already invited me to stop at his house for the night before to break up the trip. :(

Paul Kennedy
12-08-2011, 2:41 PM
I will be there. Like you this will be me second year. I had a great time last year and am really looking forward to attending in Jan. I looked over the guest demostrators and their rotations, it seems like there is a lot of redundancy, but should be informative.

David E Keller
12-08-2011, 6:50 PM
I'll be there for my first time, but possibly not my last... My sister lives in Nashville, and I've managed to coordinate our annual Christmas pilgrimage with the symposium. If there are no family objections, I'll try to swing it again! Looking forward to meeting some folks and learning some stuff!

Ed Morgano
12-08-2011, 6:59 PM
I'm planning on being there. I look forwrd to meeting some of you in person.

David E Keller
12-08-2011, 7:08 PM
... I look forwrd to meeting some of you in person.

What do you mean by this, Ed?:eek: Are there some of us that you're not looking forward to meeting?:D Couldn't resist...

Ed Morgano
12-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Well David, I wasn't thinking along those lines.................however..............

Actually, what I should have said is: I am looking forward to meeting all of you creekers who attend. Hope we can get together.