PDA

View Full Version : New trend airshield pro

Harry Robinette
12-02-2011, 6:30 PM
I got my Airshield today and have it charging now:D. Have to many things going on tomorrow so will be Sunday maybe before I can get to turn again:mad:. Really going crazy not turning sense this stuff started but Doc says go for it once I got the protection for my lungs.Soon very Soon.:D
I don't want to sound preachy but we all need lung protection when we're turning and dust mask don't really help.Please try to watch your health the alternative is very ugly.:(

charlie knighton
12-02-2011, 7:17 PM
well said, good buy at whatever the price

Baxter Smith
12-02-2011, 7:22 PM
Glad it has arrived Harry! It shouldn't take long to get used to using it!

Jim Burr
12-02-2011, 7:39 PM
In my business Harry...it's a right to protect your lungs...not an option. I hate for people, as they go into respiratory failure, to say they wish they had done something different so they could breathe. It's not hard and lazy means a lack of caring for family and loved ones.
Pat on the back for you sir!

David E Keller
12-02-2011, 8:18 PM
Mine arrived too, but I'm not allowed to use it until after Christmas... The kids wouldn't understand why Santa came early for dad and not for them!

Steve Schlumpf
12-02-2011, 9:29 PM
Congrats Harry! Hope you get back to turning real soon! Be sure to let us know what you think of the unit after you've had a chance to use it for a while...

Bernie Weishapl
12-02-2011, 9:34 PM
Congrats and glad you got the Trend Harry. After 3 bronchial infections and a warning from Doc I don't go in the shop without mine on.

Rich Aldrich
12-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Once you feel the difference with it on, you feel like you are missing something if you dont wear it. I really like it for cleaning up as well as when I am using equipment.

Harry Robinette
12-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys, I really just want to be able to work in the shop and still BREATH. This not getting air as I should just ain't working good at all and besides it gets pretty scary when you don't get air when you breath.The med's are working now I'll have the dust gone so hopefully I'm back to almost normal.