PDA

View Full Version : Pilgrimage

John Christian
12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
A couple of years ago, looking at retirement, i decided to exhume an old hobby , woodworking. I cleaned out part of the basement and rehabbed some old machines and played around. Life and work continuously got in the way, but i built some shop cabinets and put up lights and bought a few new and better tools. I discovered this forum and have received some good advice and even commented where i felt i had some knowledge to contribute. Today is a big step, it is something i have planned for almost a year and had to postpone three times ( see life and work above). Today i am playing hooky from work and taking my passport and my visa card to Grizzly Tools in Bellingham. (My son says that if i spend too much there, that he knows a divorce layer in Bellingham )

Jim Rimmer
12-01-2011, 1:16 PM
Good luck at the Bear Cave. I would be afraid to come home. :D

Derek Gilmer
12-01-2011, 1:18 PM
A couple of years ago, looking at retirement, i decided to exhume an old hobby , woodworking. I cleaned out part of the basement and rehabbed some old machines and played around. Life and work continuously got in the way, but i built some shop cabinets and put up lights and bought a few new and better tools. I discovered this forum and have received some good advice and even commented where i felt i had some knowledge to contribute. Today is a big step, it is something i have planned for almost a year and had to postpone three times ( see life and work above). Today i am playing hooky from work and taking my passport and my visa card to Grizzly Tools in Bellingham. (My son says that if i spend too much there, that he knows a divorce layer in Bellingham )

Our mecca is in Springfield Mo but I'm sure your pilgrimage will be just as much fun as all the ones I've gone on up there.