PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting with shipping..

Donny Lawson
11-30-2011, 4:58 PM
I ordered some items from CSUSA and Pennstateind. on Sun. evening about 5:30 pm. I recieved an order conformation of being recieved a few minutes later. I wanted to see how fast getting the items was. Today (Tuesday) I had the CSUSA order on my porch. I like their service. Now lets see when the pennstateind. order arrives. I ordered items from Grizzly on Monday evening. I recieved an e-mail today saying it has shipped. Just testing the system.

Marty Eargle
11-30-2011, 5:19 PM
Having ordered numerous times from both of these places, CSUSA has always been much faster at getting my orders together and getting them to me.

Robert McGowen
11-30-2011, 5:30 PM
Looks like your experiment is more about BUYING than SHIPPING! :D

Noah Barfield
11-30-2011, 6:22 PM
Pennstate takes forever to ship. Not only does it take an inexcusably long time for them to process & pack the order (3 days), but the ground shipping is both expensive and long. They need to get their act together. CSUSA is absolutely amazing! I try to support them with my business as much as I can.

Ed Morgano
11-30-2011, 7:38 PM
what is CSUSA?

Marty Eargle
11-30-2011, 7:42 PM
what is CSUSA?

CraftSupply USA - www.woodturnerscatalog.com

Ed Morgano
11-30-2011, 7:54 PM
Thanks Marty

Donny Lawson
11-30-2011, 7:57 PM
Yes, it was alot about buying. I've had alot of pen orders this year. I just ran out of everything at one time, plus I wanted to try out a new pen kit. Its the Wall street II kit. I try something new from time to time.

John M. Smith
11-30-2011, 9:43 PM
I also ordered from CSUSA Sunday evening. However, I have not received mine yet. :(

Jim Burr
11-30-2011, 9:50 PM
I use both on almost a weekly basis. CSUSA is faster...PS is about 5 days slower. I have called PS for replacement stuff and had cool service. Griz and Jet are a wait and see. If I need it now for pen stuff or whatever...CSUSA is 2-3 days to the doorstep. Never a bad word about them!

dean griffith
12-01-2011, 8:27 AM
I agree with CSUSA and others being quicker. I have even complained to Penn State about their shipping times and didn't even get a response. I only use them when I have to.!

Dan Hintz
12-01-2011, 11:04 AM
I have even complained to Penn State about their shipping times and didn't even get a response.
They responded, but it's taking a while to ship...

Bernie Weishapl
12-01-2011, 11:30 AM
I get my orders like the others from CSUSA in 3 days most times. PSI it takes about 7 days longer. I called them and they told me that when you place a order it may be 1 to 4 days before they pack and ship your order. They also told me it would be 7 to 10 days from the order date to recieve your shipment.

Harvey M. Taylor
12-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Here is a vote for Packard. They confirm the order almost immediately and give a tracking # and delivery has never been slow` on my orders. Max