PDA

View Full Version : Sorta creeker visit...

Steve Busey
11-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Russell Eaton for letting me stop by his man cave and test drive his Jet 1642. Not necessarily a real creeker visit, since we see each other fairly regularly around town, but it's the first time I made it down to his shop, about 40-ish miles from my place. (isn't there an unofficial 50 mile requirement for an official creeker visit?) And no pics, so you'll have to decide whether it really happened or not! If all the stars align, I should be in the market for a lathe upgrade around mid-Feb, and the Jet looks like it will be in my wheelhouse. The test drive confirmed it will do the job for me. I'll also be watching here for pics of Russell's work-in-progress that was chucked up on his Onyx Ox!

Russell Eaton
11-30-2011, 10:39 AM
You failed to tell about slinging shavings in my sweet tea. Glad you came by, but may be a few days for the work in progress. It is being a real pain.

Steve Busey
11-30-2011, 11:09 AM
You failed to tell about slinging shavings in my sweet tea. It's tricky to aim those bad boys juuuuuust right!

Dan Forman
11-30-2011, 12:40 PM
No mileage limit as far as I know, visits are a good thing. Big faux pas shooting the shavings in the tea though. :o

Dan

Bernie Weishapl
11-30-2011, 4:50 PM
Not a mileage limit that I know of either. Any creeker visit is a good one.