PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Larry Merlau

Steve Clardy
03-07-2005, 1:09 PM
What a great Creeker. Larry sent me some goodies. I am a Cookie Monster also. I now have a SHOP stash of good tasting, homemade cookies.:D:D
Thanks Larry.
Steve;)

Jackie Outten
03-07-2005, 1:10 PM
Steve,

You're a lucky guy. The cookies look yummy.

Jackie

larry merlau
03-08-2005, 7:11 AM
for all he has done for me in the last mnths. this forum has taught me alot and he has been very helpful, even led a northen redneck to water and made him drink :D

Tyler Howell
03-08-2005, 2:13 PM
Gee Larry I'm kind of a poor WW with no one to bake shop goodies for me:( :( and my new Tahitian friends are soooo faaaar away:( :(.

Dennis Peacock
03-08-2005, 2:37 PM
Gee Larry I'm kind of a poor WW with no one to bake shop goodies for me:( :( and my new Tahitian friends are soooo faaaar away:( :(.

You tell him Tyler!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

Steve Clardy
03-08-2005, 2:51 PM
Sure glad to see you back in action Tyler.:eek:
What a guy. You been lying around in Tahiti while us guys have been slaving away eating cookies.:eek:
Hold your hand out and I'll pitch you a cookie. They sure are good.:):)

larry merlau
03-08-2005, 7:30 PM
boy tyler you sound so left out are you sure your tahitian ladies didnt bake cookies? maybe they just looked real pretty.

larry merlau
03-09-2005, 7:47 AM
You tell him Tyler!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D
sounds like the south has risen again and taken up arms against a few unsuspectin yankees :D good thing i got a good baker in my daughter to fend off the contingents :D