PDA

View Full Version : DeWalt MB

William Addison
11-28-2011, 11:59 AM
I have a DeWalt radial saw that I just finished setting up and building a Mr Sawdust table for. I had run the motor several times. After the set up and moving it to the bench I built for it I turned the motor on and it ran perfectly-for about 30 seconds. I'm not interested in working on the motor or paying $375 to have it rebuilt so off to the dump. It appeared to have spent more time in storage than being used and still had the original maple table. If anyone is interested in any of the parts off it and wants to pay postage, PM me. I also have the Mr. Sawdust book and a copy of the manual I will sell for $20 including shipping.

Brad Patch
11-28-2011, 12:33 PM
The parts of this saw have some potential value. List the parts on OWWM.ORG I'll bet there will be some intrest.

William Addison
11-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks, but right now I just want to be rid of it

Myk Rian
11-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Where are you? That info would certainly help.

William Addison
11-28-2011, 2:21 PM
Not much I'm afraid, the saw's spoken for and good riddance. Manuals are gone also.Just for information, I live in Corous Christi, TX. It's far from anything else and shipping would have been prohibitive . We aren't at the end of the line, we're off to one side of the line.

Neil Brooks
11-28-2011, 5:13 PM
Sorry for the story, but glad you found a home for it. Mine's an MBF, and I'm thrilled to have it.

Take care :)

Ryan Hellmer
11-28-2011, 6:11 PM
Also glad to hear it went somewhere other than the scrap yard. I have an old GK and thanks for sites like these, I've been able to find parts I needed for it. It makes me tear up a little thinking of all the useful stuff that has been melted down over the years...