PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaa-aack,

Tyler Howell
03-06-2005, 6:14 PM
Hi folks, thanks for the well wishes and concerns.
This is my B Day in Tahiti. 10 days of sailing, scuba, snorkeling and Island hopping with a couple days on the end to land cruise. Boy was it hot. 85-105* with 100% humidity Rained three times a day then they turned on the steam. Just about killed this Minnesota guy. Good food, and drink, many laughs, beautiful sights to see. Did I mention the beautiful sights to see, lots of history and beautiful sights to see. Camera is in quarantine with all my stuff for a few days but I'll get the pix sorted out and give a full report.
Thanks again for your concerns. Guess I'm going to have to do a better job briefing my other family here at SMC.

Live Like You Mean It![img]

Randy Moore
03-06-2005, 6:34 PM
Well Tyler Howell, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DISAPPEAR AND NOT TELL ANYONE??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you are back and that you had a good time. Was the sights there worth looking at? Also, it looks like you might have got some sun or are you blushing from the pretty ladies by your side.

Randy

PS You have a lot of Pic Policing to do.:)

Jim Becker
03-06-2005, 7:18 PM
Woo hoo!! Tyler's back!! 'Looks like it was a fine, time, too, big guy.

Complimentary celabratory avitar attached... :D

Wes Bischel
03-06-2005, 7:26 PM
Tyler,

Welcome back - gee, I notice your smile couldn't get much bigger! :D :D :rolleyes:

Sounds like a great time was had by all!

Wes

Doug Shepard
03-06-2005, 7:28 PM
Welcome back. Looks like the rest of us can go back to business-as-usual now and leave the picture policing duties to the expert.:D

John Shuk
03-06-2005, 7:48 PM
How was the Scuba there? I'm dying to go on the Tahiti Aggressor. Looks like you had your hands full in that pic though.

Jerry Olexa
03-06-2005, 7:48 PM
Welll Tyler You seem to be Enjoying yourself in the pic.:D Glad you're back. You return as I leave and Yess, I'm taking me camera!! You were missed!!

Ken Fitzgerald
03-06-2005, 7:50 PM
Tyler...it's good to have you back! Question?........Did your mouth hurt for a couple of days after smiling that big? :confused: :eek: :D

John Miliunas
03-06-2005, 8:03 PM
Hey, you take off again without letting us know and you're dead meat, mister!!!:mad: Anyhow, glad you had a fun time, while the rest of us here were worried sick! I tell 'ya...Kids nowadays! :D :) (Hey, glad to have you back!):) :cool:

John Weber
03-06-2005, 9:15 PM
Tyler,

Glad you are back from the unknown! We were starting to worry. But seeing the pictures it appears you were in good hands.

John

Joe Tonich
03-06-2005, 9:17 PM
. Boy was it hot. 85-105* with 100% humidity Rained three times a day then they turned on the steam.

Live Like You Mean It![img]
Yeah, but it was good for the crops!! :rolleyes:
How'd ya get the one growin on the top so big so fast?? :eek: ;) :p

Welcome back!

Joe

Chad Pater
03-06-2005, 9:20 PM
Tyler, good to have you back! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I don't have to tell you that we'll need those pictures as soon as you get them. Good thing we had nice weather here in Minnesota today (65). It will give you time to get used to Minnesota again. Only going to be 30 tomorrow.

Welcome home
Chad

Jim Stastny
03-06-2005, 9:31 PM
Tyler,

Great to have you back. Your trip sounds absolutely fantastic. Gald you had a good, relaxing time. Tell us, were there any beautiful sights to see? ;) Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

David Klug
03-06-2005, 9:47 PM
Tyler Howell, and I had such a good day going!!!!!! OOOHHHH OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! Tyler Howell!!! Yeaahh I remember him!!! Hey welcome back good buddy. From the looks of the picture I'd have to say they treated you all right over there. Looks like you had a great time. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

DK

Mark Stutz
03-06-2005, 9:48 PM
Welcome back, Tyler! :D Sounds like you had a great time! Now it's back to reality....back to work at the creek! ;) Thank goodness you had trained the PIC patrol well! :eek: :D

Mark

David Fried
03-06-2005, 9:56 PM
Can you pull some strings and get that photo on your drivers license? :rolleyes:

Karl Laustrup
03-06-2005, 9:57 PM
Good to have you back. :)

Glad you had a wonderful time celebrating your B-Day.;) :D

Now it's time to get back to reality. :eek: Winter ain't done yet. :eek:

You didn't happen to bottle some of that heat did you? :confused: :)

Joe Mioux
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi Tyler,

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a wonderful time on vacation.

Joe

Dick Parr
03-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Welcome back there Tyler. :) Only one Picture after all this time. :( :eek: :rolleyes:

Kent Cori
03-06-2005, 10:10 PM
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it Tyler! :D

Jim Dunn
03-06-2005, 11:44 PM
more pics!!!

Dennis Peacock
03-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Great to see ya back Tyler....but I'm most glad to see that you had a GREAT time!!!!! Welcome home buddy. ;) :D

Jeff Sudmeier
03-07-2005, 8:20 AM
Tyler,

It is great to have you back! Yeah follow the Lead of Jerry Olexa the next time you leave, just let us know! Glad to hear you had a great time! :)

David Wilson
03-07-2005, 8:36 AM
Tyler
Welcome back to the real world.

Ted Shrader
03-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Tyler -

Glad you had a great time and didn't suffer from too much thermal shock on eitehr end.

Ted

Jim O'Dell
03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Welcome back, Tyler!!! Looks like you had a blast. It's a pain coming back to reality, though, isn't it? Jim.

Roger Fitzsimonds
03-07-2005, 1:32 PM
Welcome back Tyler.

Now the reality of work will set in. I am glad you had a good time.

Roger

Tim Morton
03-07-2005, 2:06 PM
Great to have you back sir!! Looks like you are no worse for the wear!!! :D

Darren Ford
03-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Tyler that picture is the greatest.

Its like when a cat disappears. You eventually think its gone and then it shows up with kittens. You even have the pictures to prove it!

Randy Meijer
03-08-2005, 4:10 PM
Welcome back!! Based on that picture, I'm wondering how much Scuba and sight-seeing really was accomplished??? I can believe the eating and drinking part, though!! How was Quinn's??

What the heck does this mean?? Another over reaction to 911??

..... Camera is in quarantine with all my stuff for a few
days....
I haven't been out of the country in a while.....are they now quarantining cameras???

Darren Ford
03-08-2005, 4:17 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes even more. Just where was that Tyler said he went?

http://www.emailmom.com/misc/tyler1.jpg

Karl Laustrup
03-08-2005, 5:53 PM
Now I see why Tyler was gone so long. :D

Thanks for the insight Darren. ;) :D

Chris Padilla
03-09-2005, 4:46 PM
Sigh...finally...been downright *rough* around here w/out yer support 'n stuff! :)

Welcome back...let's see some shavings! :D

John Scarpa
03-09-2005, 6:07 PM
Now there's a man that knows how to have fun! :) Welcome back.