PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Michael Ginsberg
11-23-2011, 1:18 PM
Have a good holiday everyone. Hope to get some turning in.

Jim Underwood
11-23-2011, 1:29 PM
Same here... Got an early start last night in fact... kids will be here tonight, so I'm not sure how much turning will get done...

Jim Burr
11-23-2011, 2:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!! Stay safe above all!:D

John Keeton
11-23-2011, 2:13 PM
Sooooooooo.... much to be thankful for!!! I hope each and every one of you and your loved ones have a blessed Thanksgiving!

David DeCristoforo
11-23-2011, 2:14 PM
And to you too. Today "they" are talking about a tax on the Amish and occupy. I really don't understand why, what with all the kerfluffel about no taxes, anyone would want to put a tax on the Amish. There aren't even that many of them. And occupy? Isn't that, like, more than one occupus? So what's the big deal??? But even with all that wacky stuff, we still have much to be thankful for.

Scott Hackler
11-23-2011, 2:39 PM
There are so many things to be thankful for in my life, that there are too many to meantion. I hope everyone has a great and safe day.

Roger Chandler
11-23-2011, 5:08 PM
So very much to be thankful for..........including all you friends here at the "creek!" God bless you all, and may your Thanksgiving holiday be filled with genuine gratitude, love of family and friends, and a new appreciation for all the ways God shows His love towards us!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-23-2011, 5:59 PM
Like John......I have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Baxter Smith
11-23-2011, 6:01 PM
Thank you, and to all of you as well!

Bernie Weishapl
11-23-2011, 6:58 PM
I agree so much to be thankful for and here's hoping everyone has a blessed and Happy Thankgiving.

Rich Aldrich
11-23-2011, 7:10 PM
And to you as well. Also to everyone out there on the creek. This is one of the best sites out there because of the people on the site. Happy Thanksgiving. Be careful on Friday if you have to venture out in the madness of shopping.

mickey cassiba
11-23-2011, 7:44 PM
I'm thankful...for internet friends like Y'all! Happy Thanksgiving all!

Alan Trout
11-23-2011, 8:41 PM
Yes, Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Have a great day and try fit a little turning in on a day off.

Alan

Steve Vaughan
11-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving back at ya! I'll make a quick trip to mama's, 2 1/2 hours away, for the day and then some finish turning on Friday. Making some hollow forms using some wood I found on Hatteras Island...hope to be able to post in a couple of weeks.

Roland Martin
11-24-2011, 7:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Creek and stay safe & healthy. One doesn't have to dig very deep to realize how many things there are to be thankful for, God bless you, family and friends.

Greg Just
11-24-2011, 9:54 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Here's a little prayer from Johnny Cash: http://www.ktis.fm/2011/11/thanksgiving-prayer-by-johnny-cash/

Curt Fuller
11-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here at the Creek.

Gordon Eyre
11-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks Curt, I hope your day is special as well. My best to all the other members as well.

Dan Forman
11-24-2011, 2:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. May we all count our blessings, but also give a thought for the less fortunate out there who are suffering this holiday season.

Dan

Steve Schlumpf
11-24-2011, 4:18 PM
Michael - Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone here on the Creek! I am sure we all have a variety of things we are thankful for and I, for one, am extremely thankful for all the wonderful folks here. It is a great feeling that no matter what trials and tribulations we face, there are friends here that one can talk with to ease the burden.

I am also thankful that one of my best friends ever decided to stick around for a while longer... Glad to have you with us John K!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Allan Ferguson
11-24-2011, 5:23 PM
Had a great Thanks Giving dinner with my wife. Started early in the garage/shop and just came in the house. Fire started. Couple of guys stopped yesterdayand depleted my supply of finger tops and small turned boxes. A great day to all. Enjoy family and friends.