PDA

View Full Version : Delta Uni-Saw 36-L352/ Mobile Base Owner Questions?

richard poitras
11-21-2011, 12:05 PM
I recently purchase a new 3 Hp 52’’ uni-saw with the mobile stand.(11-17-11) I was just wondering if when you purchased yours saws did you get the stand from Delta (50-257) and how did you like it? My mobile base is different than the pictures they show via the web (numbers matched on box) basically the ones they show have middle leg supports and the lift wheel is in the middle as well but mine has no leg levelers/ support feet in the middle and the lift wheel is at the far end of the base at the extension table end.
I get a lot of deflection and bounce in the base and had to put on leg levelers to compensate for the deflection on my brand new base? I was wondering if your bases are the same way and if so what did you do to fix the problem? And what are your thoughts if you got one like mine or are you’re designed different and if so how old is the base? I am only taking about mobile bases for the newly designed Uni-Saws.

Thanks Richard

Brian Loran
11-21-2011, 4:06 PM
I have the mobile base for the 36-L352 but I can't recall how mine looks. I will look at it when I get home tonight and let you know or take a picture and attach it. I am pretty sure my lift wheel is in the middle though...

Brian Loran
11-23-2011, 3:05 PM
Checked my base out. It is different than what is pictured too. Wheel is closer to the right hand side legs (away from the cabinet).