PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Support......

Wally Dickerman
11-20-2011, 4:02 PM
Having manufacturers and suppliers who give the best service they can are a pleasure to deal with. I bought a monster tool from Randy Privett some time ago. I had asked him if he could make a tool for a lefty. He said sure, and he did. A couple of times I've emailed him asking for extras for my tool. He sends them promptly and then never charges me!

When I bought my Oneway lathe several years ago it came with a couple of problems. Kevin at Oneway worked with me until the problems were solved. Great service!

I was in merchandising for over 30 years and I know that giving the best service you can keeps the customers happy. A happy customer is a good customer!

John Keeton
11-20-2011, 4:06 PM
A happy customer is a good customer!Evidenced by your thread, Wally!! You are quite right, though, and it is unfortunate that many businesses do not follow this model. When we owned a retail store, I always told my managers - when you have a dissatisfied customer, just refund their money without question. It is the cheapest solution to the problem and always pays dividends.

Bernie Weishapl
11-20-2011, 6:18 PM
Wally I agree and John you are so right. I own a clock repair shop and it is the cheapest solution. It will always pay off in the end. Kudo's to those businesses that take care of the customer. Wally, Randy is as good as they come.

Jim Burr
11-20-2011, 6:50 PM
I don't sell anything but pens...but our hospital runs Customer Satisfaction Surveys weekly. Respiratory always scores at least 95%! Compasion counts so much, If I think I'm having a bad day, I walk into a room to work on a ventilated patient or we have a trauma come in with family around. In either case, seeing their reaction to how we behave humbles me a bit...I've been on the table with my wife as the customer. Customer service in any business is primary to making people not only happy, but comfortable. I tend to stick with the small guys who bust his or her butt to take care of a person that just spent 5 bucks.