PDA

View Full Version : Coffee mugs

Dahl Troy Perry
11-17-2011, 6:58 PM
I bought some coffee mugs from hobby lobby today .I give up how do you get the plastic off it do you have to cut it off?

Jim Burr
11-17-2011, 7:17 PM
How about a couple pictures so we can see what you have in mind Dahl?

Andrew Raymond
11-17-2011, 8:03 PM
Bust the bottom of the plastic and remove the screw holding the unit together and then just smack it a couple of times with a strong stick and the guts comes out and ur ready to go. Might try that 40% off coupon on those mugs also...New coupon every day.

Greg Just
11-17-2011, 8:30 PM
You should be able to scrape the rubber foot off and expose the screw. Remove the screw and the plastic sleeve should come off.

Nate Davey
11-17-2011, 9:00 PM
I had to soak the Hobby Lobby mugs in Acetone once I removed the screw from the bottom. Put some in a shallow dish then turn the mug upside down and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then just pull it out.

Dahl Troy Perry
11-17-2011, 9:27 PM
Thanks guys I tryed to unscrew it ,pull it with no luck. That is why I love this form someone has the answer . And yes my wife has 40 % coupons to use she keeps me in line. Thanks agian.

Greg Moore
11-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Remove the screw and place the stainless end over something soft (box of rags) and apply compressed air to the screw hole. Insert will fly out of the plastic cover.