PDA

View Full Version : March 5th B-Days

Karl Laustrup
03-05-2005, 7:10 AM
Bright and Early, I wanted to be the 1st to wish all those with birthdays a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Just remember the one with the most toys, errr, make that birthdays, WINS!

Jim Becker
03-05-2005, 10:54 AM
It's a grand day!!! :D No new tools, but I did get some more long underware and a nice book/CD of bird songs. :)

David Fried
03-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Happy Birthday Jim. Pleeease, no pictures of you tooling around the shop in your new, long johns! :eek:

Chad Pater
03-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Happy Birthday Jim. Pleeease, no pictures of you tooling around the shop in your new, long johns! :eek:

:eek: Yes! thankfully Tyler not around!

Happy BDay Jim
Chad

Karl Laustrup
03-05-2005, 4:26 PM
Hope you're having a great day, Jim. Just curious about the long johns. Did you get the ones with the flap in the back? :eek: :) :D

And I agree, I don't think Tyler would push for pics of that, even if he were here. Especially with the flap down. :eek: :eek: :D

Jim Becker
03-05-2005, 5:23 PM
Just curious about the long johns. Did you get the ones with the flap in the back?
LOL! No. They are the "dual layer" jobbies from LL Bean. (Bottoms only...no flap) Wool blend. Nice and warm, but they don't make me sweat. Standard equipment during the cold months for me...I don't do cold well. Seriously, these are the best long undies I've ever owned and it's nice to have a couple more pairs available. They will likely be nice to have when I get to take that trip to Siberia to complete the adoption of our kids sometime next winter...:o...Siberia in the middle of winter is a scary thought!

Joe Mioux
03-05-2005, 5:26 PM
Happy Birthday Jim and everyone else at SMC.

I especially want to wish my daughter, Jennifer, a big 9 yr old birthday today.:)

Ken Fitzgerald
03-05-2005, 8:56 PM
Happy Birthday Jim!

I like the polypropelene(sp?) longjohns myself. When elk hunting in the mountains in the snow, sweat can kill you! I've had hypothermia twice, could have died from it on one occasion. The poly long johns wick the sweat away and allow it to evaporate. I layer wool clothing over those lj's. I had to learn the hard way. :o

Again......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!