PDA

View Full Version : do you check for feedback on a person before buying something from them?

Kevin Gregoire
11-14-2011, 1:08 AM
i have been buying and selling on the net since 1988 and first learned about FEEDBACK from using eBay and
its a great tool to have to see what kind of person you are dealing with before spending my hard earned cash.
i have over a thousand positive feedbacks on eBay for buying & selling but i also sell on a lot of various forums
and i used to show potential buyers my eBay feedback until i found a website devoted to feedback only and its
called HEATWARE http://www.heatware.com and works in the same way allowing you to leave positive, negative,
or neutral feedback for a buyer or seller.

i wish i would have found this a long time ago but i found it seven years ago (after i started slowing down my
online selling) or i would have hundreds more feedbacks. but anyway, im posting this so others may learn about the
site and hopefully join up (its FREE and only takes a minute to join) and start using it.

i know when i buy something from someone i want to know if they are an honest trader and feedback references
help me know that in a big way and eases my mind before sending cash to someone i dont know. so if you have
never used feedback you should seriously think about it cause its never to early to start building your 'reputation'.

if you want to join and have any questions please ask away and if you want to look at my account to see what it
looks like you can go to http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=26415

Kevin Gregoire
03-03-2012, 1:10 PM
has anyone joined up?

Jay Jolliffe
03-03-2012, 1:38 PM
After you sign up are you suppose to post transactions that you had with someone either selling or buying?....

Kevin Gregoire
03-03-2012, 1:41 PM
yes, once you buy or sell something just ask the other person to sign up. its free & easy to do and only
takes a minute and then you can both exchange feedback.

Dan Hintz
03-03-2012, 3:56 PM
yes, once you buy or sell something just ask the other person to sign up. its free & easy to do and only
takes a minute and then you can both exchange feedback.
Doesn't seem like it really hurts the bad sellers... they just get a new account. It's the bad guys I'm most concerned about locating and staying away from.

Kevin Gregoire
03-03-2012, 3:58 PM
its like ebay, just be weary of low feedback sellers. these wood sale sites should have their own thread for feedbacks too.