PDA

View Full Version : Advice from here

salim nirjhor
11-11-2011, 2:45 PM
Hello again, For our first machine we need advice out of this forum,
Soon we r planning to show a machine with all attractive features which can impress with 3d works (engrave & cut ) at fair.
our main material should be solid wood, next preferred material could be thin sheet of steel or tiles (optional).
Recoil could be added, We need a spindle with good performance, servo (preferred) but ball screw also ok. x axis bed (Width) size min. 3'(three feet).
our main product is wooden door.
ATC is a good option also.

That's all, we don't need any Chinese or Asia made machines, Used machines with good offer could be considerable. More & more details are warmly appreciated.
Oh forgot to put our budget, thts real challenge may be but least we can afford USD 16,000 only. So rest of your part. I only could pull trigger

:confused:

Jerome Stanek
11-11-2011, 2:58 PM
You only listed Cammaster there are a lot of other routers out there to look at. I have have a Shopbot and run a Biesse at work I see that Shop saber, EZ router, Mechmate, and Joes cnc all fall into the price range along with a loth of used equipment. I don't know where you are located but if you can take a look around and see what others are using in your area.

salim nirjhor
11-11-2011, 11:52 PM
You only listed Cammaster there are a lot of other routers out there to look at. I have have a Shopbot and run a Biesse at work I see that Shop saber, EZ router, Mechmate, and Joes cnc all fall into the price range along with a loth of used equipment. I don't know where you are located but if you can take a look around and see what others are using in your area.

Yes I only listed CAMaster, cause i have little knowledge with others. My most friend in forum assume use CAMaster brand. I heard about shopbot & carveright also. But 1st 1 i heard difficult to operate 2nd1 is not a industrial output-able, as far i heard, We r live in Bangladesh, around here most of the user use chinese machines & user r very few, even i assume i have to import router bit from aboard, u cannot realized how we work here, Most unfriendly govt. of Asia. Whatever, pls let me get in business by selling & using best machine with best price, used or new.

Jerome Stanek
11-12-2011, 7:37 AM
Shopbot has a very good forum and there are a lot of them all over the world. there are people that use them day in and day out for their business. They are not hard to run and the help is always there for you.

james mcgrew
11-12-2011, 8:20 AM
salim i have seen you post in many forums and respect you doing your research, it is obvoius you want to make a good desision as there is little room for error. welcome to cnc

salim nirjhor
11-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Yes,James, u r right I'm really want to get a perfect match between budget and output. & @ James i like your work, & follow ur update. The way u walk,is beautiful as we expect.