PDA

View Full Version : Going to The Show.......

Richard Jones
11-08-2011, 5:25 AM
well, maybe not the Big Leagues, but.......

all this is going to an upcoming show in Cary, NC. Hopefully, this can be converted into some cash, so that I can continue into The Vortex............

I can provide a link for purchasing the asphalt background if you want......:D

Thanks for looking, and here's hoping you have a great day.

Rich212339

Marty Eargle
11-08-2011, 5:26 AM
Show in Cary?! I'm only a town over...got any details?

Stuff looks great and should be a big hit.

Jon McElwain
11-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Looks like a great spread! I bet that stuff will sell quickly. Good luck at the show!!

charlie knighton
11-08-2011, 11:29 AM
very nice, good luck

Bernie Weishapl
11-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Looks like a good setup. Good luck.

Baxter Smith
11-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Nice assortment Richard! Hope you do well at the show. Are those some shawl or scarf pins. I have made a few but not as elaborate.

Richard Jones
11-09-2011, 3:48 AM
.....Are those some shawl or scarf pins [?]...........

Baxter,

My sister and aunt call them "laying tools", for needlepoint, etc. Length is usually dependent upon the activity. I've also done some that include a turned case. Lots of fun, pretty lucrative, and great skew practice..... You could use them as shawl/scarf pins for sure.

Here's some info, and some nice work, as well............ http://www.turn-of-the-century.com/embr.htm

Thanks.

Rich

David E Keller
11-09-2011, 7:21 AM
Nice work! I hope you sell out early, and then you can wow us with your new tool acquisitions!

John Keeton
11-09-2011, 7:26 AM
Richard, I recognize many of those pieces! I like the assortment and your place cards for the pieces. Very professional looking presentation - I hope you do well with this show!