PDA

View Full Version : I am in desperate need of trophies...

Gary and Jessica Houghton
11-07-2011, 3:53 PM
I am in desperate need of football trophies. I need 18 trophies from PDU. No one seems to have any. I need them in hand by Thursday. ( Yes 3 days from now!) I have failed and forgot to order these and now they can't be had. Any help would be greatly appreciated. They need to be the 7" version.

Dave Gates
11-07-2011, 5:22 PM
There's company called GML (gmlpas.com) that has a piece that looks very very close to that. I think they ship out of Georgia.

11-07-2011, 5:25 PM
The customer bought those last year. She wanted the newer version this year.
Thanks for the reply, but really need these.

John Frazee
11-07-2011, 5:42 PM
That is a PDU part. I just got off the phone with them and just like everything else, they are out company wide. This is the reason I quit buying from them. They run out of baseball figures during baseball season, football as you see during football, on and on. I did find out that Continental in Kansas City has two cases of the 6 inch ones.

11-07-2011, 6:09 PM
THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!

I just ordered them! They are the smaller ones, but the are the correct version! Thank you for your help!
Jessica

John Frazee
11-08-2011, 3:40 PM
If a customer comes in with anything PDU and wanting more like it I show them Marco or JDS catalogs and find something close. I used to spend around $50,000.00 a year in PDU and now spend very little. That is a new item and they should have had enough to get through the season. They do run out of the best things every season. As for this item, PDU was out of both sizes company wide according to the person I talked to. That's bad.