PDA

View Full Version : Help Creating a File

Wayne Grecco
11-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Hello All...

I have someone that wants me to make some items with 2 patterns that they provided to me but I have no clue how to transform them into workable Corel Files. Can anyone give me a hand? I would greatly appreciate it!

The 2 files are attached. 212128212129

Glen Monaghan
11-06-2011, 2:26 PM
You'll need to be a bit less vague about what you want to accomplish!

Are you wanting to engrave these patterns onto cloth, wood, plexi, etc? Or cut out those shapes from something? Make a sewing template from them, trivet out of them, or what?

If engraving the pattern onto something, use a histogram adjustment to adjust brightness and contrast so that you get a black and white image, size and position it, send to laser.

-Glen

Bruce Volden
11-06-2011, 2:55 PM
Heres my attempt at one of them--they both are simple patterns, having only to "clean up" a quarter and then rotate/mirror as needed. Saved in Ver 10

Bruce

Wayne Grecco
11-06-2011, 4:57 PM
Sorry...

I didnt mean to be vague. I am actually looking to make wooden ornaments out of those designs. I would prefer to cut the design out if possible over engraving the designs.

Bruce- how did you "clean up" the design? It looks good. I will try that one tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones time.
Wayne

Bruce Volden
11-06-2011, 7:19 PM
Sorry...

I didnt mean to be vague. I am actually looking to make wooden ornaments out of those designs. I would prefer to cut the design out if possible over engraving the designs.

Bruce- how did you "clean up" the design? It looks good. I will try that one tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones time.
Wayne

Couldn't figger out how to send the other image through PM??!! Here's the other one.

Bruce