PDA

View Full Version : Stocking holder photo frame - source

Mark Conde
11-01-2011, 6:47 PM
I had a customer contact me today about stocking holder picture frames. I have found them at retail, but not for wholesale. Anyone have suggestions where to turn.

Thanks,

Mark C.

Mark Conde
11-01-2011, 6:50 PM
Here's a pic of the stocking holder photo frame. It does not have to be exactly per the image here. But this what my customer showed me.211697

Dee Gallo
11-01-2011, 9:06 PM
That's nice, Mark, I'd love to know if you locate those!

Anthony Scira
11-01-2011, 9:36 PM
Those look nice but if you have little kids DO NOT USE THEM. Nothing worse than having a little one tug on the stocking and getting clocked by that heavy hanger. They are great for a non kid household. And they should DEFINITELY come with a huge warning !

Mark Conde
11-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Dee- I have seen these on several websites that focus on laser engraving, so I know they are available. I just cant nail down where to get them. I will share the info with everyone if I find a source.

Thanks,

Mark Conde

Mark Conde
11-01-2011, 10:19 PM
I agree that households with toddlers would be an ugly mix with these products. I have seen these items around for years at retail. And have just stated seeing them more on specialty internet stores. I just cant seem to locate them at wholesale.