PDA

View Full Version : Up date on Laser!

Gail LaPorte
10-31-2011, 5:48 PM
My Laser is now up and running again after months of dealing with phone calls and e-mails.Passed from Sign Wearhouse to GCC America to JorLink.
You know that a company cares about service to their customers when the Owner of the company JORLINK comes to fix your machine . Mackenzie Quiros took the time away from his family to get me back up and running . He also showed us how to maintain it better. We bought our laser for Sign Warehouse and found out when it breaks down they haven't any service department. If we had known that Jorlink sold the same laser we have we could have purchased from them. They are a small company and service what they sell! They really care about their customers! When it comes time to expand out business we will be contacting Jorlink. Most of all THANK YOU MACKENZIE!!!

Mike Chance in Iowa
10-31-2011, 6:22 PM
I've read nothing but good about Jorlink. They really seem to be an outstanding company. Good to see you're up and running now!

Jim Reinhard
10-31-2011, 6:29 PM
I purchased my laser about 4 months ago from Mackenzie at Jorlink and can not say enough about him and Jorlink.He is always Quick to answer any Questions about most anything and happy to help.I looked at all the major companys for a few months before the purchase and know now I made the right choice going with them.