PDA

View Full Version : Possible bad news...

Clisby Clark
10-28-2011, 10:33 PM
I've been watching the NYW reruns on Norm's site for the last several months. They would post a new episode each Friday. Well it seems like they haven't posted a new one it at least three weeks. And to add insult to injury, the last show they have posted is a project that looks like something from a 1980's Holiday Inn. Kind of like Elvis....he had the bad misfortune to die during one of the tackiest periods in our country's history, thereby preserving his home in that style forevermore. Hopefully not the case with the 'Yankee.

Ken Fitzgerald
10-28-2011, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. One of our local PBS stations started showing reruns of NYW about 2 months ago. I am enjoying them. There might be some contract negotiations or obligations effecting the showing of the videos at the website.

Derek Stockley
10-30-2011, 9:50 AM
This isn't the first time that site has gone a while without updates. I've been going there regularly for around a year now and I've seen this happen a couple of times.

Rob Music
10-30-2011, 11:28 AM
True, this isn't the first time this has happened. However, this website stays current with NYW and This Old House, and there has been some changes to the NYW Online staff. Maybe just a coincidence. Oh, the web site is www.newwookie.com