PDA

View Full Version : NC Woodturners Symposium

Nate Davey
10-28-2011, 9:56 PM
Any Creekers going to be up in Greensboro this weekend???? I'll be up Saturday, hope to run into a couple of you.

Roger Chandler
10-28-2011, 10:41 PM
I was hoping to make the symposium.............back in the spring I figured I would be able to drive down for the weekend and stay at my parents.......about 40 miles away, but things took other turns..............maybe in 2 years!

Rob Sitze
10-28-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm there. But you already knew that. :)

charlie knighton
10-29-2011, 8:35 AM
yes, looking forward to it

Bob Rotche
10-29-2011, 8:57 AM
I will be there for the whole weekend and would love to meet any creekers or WTA folks attending.

Thom Sturgill
10-29-2011, 9:46 AM
I'm there too. driving up from Florida, so I expect to freeze my butt off. Will be there all weekend, so look for a fellow in a black fedora. I believe they feed us lunch Saturday, so maybe we can meet up and claim a table then, or at the banquet later..

Greg Bolton22
11-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I plan on being there for three days. I had to poke around on the forum to figure out how to put up an avatar picture so some of you can recognize me. Just look for the short, bald guy with a goatee that is way too long. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of people since I am 2 hours away from any turning groups.

Greg

Thom Sturgill
11-04-2011, 9:43 PM
Day one, I went to both of Mike Mahoney's sessions. Did not meet any of the other creekers but saw gallery entries from Charlie Knighton and Tim's 'Beauty and Beast' entry - some nice work. I will put a couple of pieces in tomorrow and will try to post pictures.