PDA

View Full Version : Video Channel

Jim Rimmer
10-24-2011, 1:33 PM
This was brought up in a thread recently but it was kind of buried. Would it be possible to create a video channel or forum or something so Creekers could post project videos?

I have posted a thread with links to youtube videos I have made but maybe something here?

Myk Rian
10-24-2011, 6:34 PM
Videos take up a lot of hard drive real estate, Youtube has a way of resizing them to make that space more manageable.
I've posted several videos to Youtube of our senior center stage productions. It's easy, backed up, and takes a load off someone here from managing them.

Jim Rimmer
10-25-2011, 10:06 AM
I always hesitate at suggesting another forum, but maybe a Video forum where you can post the links to videos. That way they don't get buried in another thread. People going there would be looking specifically for video links. Just a thought?

Rick Potter
10-25-2011, 5:27 PM
Could they all be posted to youtube under 'Sawmill Creek'? I see a lot of individuals as well as companies like Woodcraft, do it this way. We could have a link to our videos here, and space on the creek would not be wasted.

Rick Potter

Derek Gilmer
10-25-2011, 6:22 PM
If you add SawMillCreek and or SMC to the tags when you upload they will be easy to find in youtube. Then post a link in the forum so you have two ways to find it.