PDA

View Full Version : Walnut goes to town

Gary Max
10-24-2011, 7:38 AM
We are just getting home from last weekends show. Here's a couple of pics of our new Light Dome tents and what the Monster walnut burl looks like at a show.
Love the new tents.

John Keeton
10-24-2011, 8:16 AM
Nice setup, Gary, and that walnut burl piece is MUCH larger than I had imagined!

Bill Neddow
10-24-2011, 9:06 AM
I agree with you about the tents, Gary. I have had a Light Dome tent for over 10 years and love it. I have never seen anything even approaching it in value-for-money on the market. They are a little expensive, but well worth it. It is aptly named. Somehow or other, it manages to let in so much light that electric lights are not normally necessary -- and at the same time, I have never got hot standing under it in the sun! Sturdy, well made and easy to put up.

Gary Max
10-24-2011, 9:27 AM
Sitting in that oversized chair sure makes her stand out. I am just glad that I have a bunch more walnut in the shop. I ended up buying several more piececs of it from the same guy.
Bill they had a sale on the last month so we bought 2 Light Domes---plus I added two rear awnings. That booth is 20x14---worked out nice.

Jim Burr
10-24-2011, 11:24 AM
With both those set up...you need more stuff to show off! You have a nice display going there Gary!

Gary Max
10-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Jim at this point the Domes are just set up---------I haven't started moving stock in yet.

Bernie Weishapl
10-24-2011, 3:55 PM
Nice piece of walnut in that chair Gary. That does show the size nicely.

Cheryl A. Prince
10-25-2011, 8:23 AM
Where are you guys buying your tents?

Gary Max
10-25-2011, 8:56 AM
I bought these straight from the manufacture. They are made in the USA which is becoming more of a big deal for us. You can punch up Light Dome on google and they should come up.