PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly order takers

Bruce Koch
10-17-2011, 12:15 PM
I needed a few items from Grizzly so I called them and got a gal that shouldn't be working there. She had a hard time finding me on the on computer and finally did. Then i gave her the first item number should said it was a tapered drill bit and I said no. Second try I gave her the number again and she said it was a clock and I said no. I hung up. Should we have to put up with this?

Stephen Cherry
10-17-2011, 12:40 PM
I needed a few items from Grizzly so I called them and got a gal that shouldn't be working there. She had a hard time finding me on the on computer and finally did. Then i gave her the first item number should said it was a tapered drill bit and I said no. Second try I gave her the number again and she said it was a clock and I said no. I hung up. Should we have to put up with this?

Maybe she was doing the best she could, and needed a little patience. Remember, Christmas is coming, and Santa is whatching everything!

Bruce Page
10-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Try again.
It could have been her first day on the job, or maybe she was distracted by a sick child at home.
This is not a perfect world we live in, stuff happens.