PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Howell...can Tyler come out to play?

Ken Fitzgerald
02-28-2005, 7:25 PM
Has anybody heard from Tyler Howell lately? :confused: I sure miss his sense of good humor!

Jeff Sudmeier
02-28-2005, 8:31 PM
Ken,

I just checked and his last post was on 2/17/05. Tyler's post on RAS (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showpost.php?p=146841&postcount=2)

Has anyone heard from Tyler?

Sure not like him to be gone for almost 10 days, sure hope he is okay!!!

Steve Clardy
02-28-2005, 9:06 PM
I sent him a email. Maybe he will tell us where he's hiding at.

Randy Moore
02-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Anyone have a phone number for him, I don't want it but maybe someone who knows him could call and see if he is OK.

I like his sense of humor and he has a lot of "PIC POLICE" work to do from what I have seen.

Randy

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
02-28-2005, 10:17 PM
I sent him an email as well. No response.

John Miliunas
02-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Gentlemen, I admire your caring of a fellow SMC member, even though he is a "cop":D . Seriously, I believe I recall him planning a big trip to Tahiti. Never been there myself, but just in pictures and descriptions of the local "surroundings", I'd bet he's not too concerned about getting to a computer right about now!:) At any rate, I sincerely hope that's the reason he's not been around!:cool:

Jerry Olexa
02-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Good news John. Thanks! Tyler is an important part of SMC AND a good guy!! We miss him...

Ken Fitzgerald
03-05-2005, 8:14 AM
I repeat.........Mrs. Howell......can Tyler come out to play? Honestly Tyler we here missed your good humor!

Dave Richards
03-05-2005, 8:37 AM
Ken, there isn't a Mrs. Howell. If there was do you think he'd be allowed to go off sailing in the south Pacific? :D

Trust me, he's not checking e-mails or phone messages until he returns. ;)

Mark Singer
03-05-2005, 8:45 AM
I know he was in So California around Feb 18....we were going to meet up. My own travel schedule didn't allow for a Tyler visit ....he should be home very soon.

Unless Tyler ihas decided to live in Tahiti and then I would need to see some pics to prove it....:cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
03-05-2005, 8:51 AM
Dave...Yes I realize he should be back in the next couple of days. I just wanted the thread to resurface so Tyler would know that I and others here missed him! Initially I was concerned for him....then some mentioned the trip to Tahiti and I remember Tyler posting about it.