PDA

View Full Version : Help in finding these items

Martin Boekers
10-05-2011, 6:12 PM
I am looking for these pieces I have found retails, but am looking for a wholesaler.

The globes are $250+ retail, so a bit of an upper end award.

Any help will be appreciated!

Rodne Gold
10-06-2011, 1:53 AM
Martin , $250 is totally off the wall for those pieces , I hope you find a cheaper supplier. Most of these are made in China and without knowing exact size , they should be in the $10-15 range , maybe double or triple from a local importer. They are called polyresin awards.

Martin Boekers
10-06-2011, 9:33 AM
Rodne, The only suppliers I have been able to find are from ASI Distibutors. Their retail is
anywhere from $200-$300 blanks. (So with the discount that brings the wholesale cost
to about $100-$125ea. Which I agree is way to high.) These are about 11" tall, I figured they
where a "stone type" resin construction, so a bit better than the standard resins.

I figure they should be available for under $50ea with a retail about $100-$150 for my
market. It is amazing what pricing is on some of these resins. I guess the key is a good
design and a quality casting.

I am looking for about 10ea of these, this is a part of a larger package I am bidding on.
A nice job if I get it, I may only bid though on the crystal pieces. We'll see how it goes.
I don't want to throw out what I feel is too high of a price on this portion with a risk of
losing all of the job. Another aspect though would be to bid this at cost and make the money
on the crystal. Desicions, desicions, desicions!

I still hope to find the manufacturer of these, but time is running out!

Ross Moshinsky
10-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Vision is the wholesaler.

Martin Boekers
10-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks Ross, Vision is an ASI provider, I was hoping that there was a cheaper
provider for these awards.