PDA

View Full Version : Finished Christmas Ornaments & New Woodturners America T-shirt

Ed Morgano
10-05-2011, 4:53 PM
I got my new Woodturners America T-Shirts today...thanks Dane. I really appreciate you getting me ones with pockets. So, I had to take a picture or two of the shirts and my orniments finished. I made a display stand because I'm hoping to get these into a small shop locally for Christmas.

Donny Lawson
10-05-2011, 4:57 PM
Looks good Ed. Have you run out of wood yet????LOL

Ed Morgano
10-05-2011, 5:02 PM
Looks good Ed. Have you run out of wood yet????LOL

HaHaHa..... I cut some of the Holly yesterday for finials. I will have enough for finials for the rest of my life. Haven't even gotten into the rest of the haul. I did slice a couple pieces of the Ambrosia Maple....one 4" thick and one 6" thick. The will make 16" diam. pieces. I am planning on starting on them soon.

John Keeton
10-05-2011, 5:17 PM
Lots of color, Ed!! They sure show well. Good lookin' shirt, too - who is the model you got to show it off?!?!?:D

Ed Morgano
10-05-2011, 5:25 PM
Lots of color, Ed!! They sure show well. Good lookin' shirt, too - who is the model you got to show it off?!?!?:D
That was me John....just got back from the beauty parlor.....me at my best....LOL

David E Keller
10-05-2011, 7:56 PM
Nicely done, Ed! I'll bet that colorful lot of ornaments sells pretty quickly! I'm happy to hear you lucked upon some holly for finials... It's easily one of my favorite woods for finial turning!

Bernie Weishapl
10-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Good looking set of ornaments Ed.

Michelle Rich
10-06-2011, 7:34 AM
Like the colors!! Your ornaments remind me of the hot air balloon festivities I see on the news. Good luck with your christmas sales